advice on policy development and implementation as well as on interventions to
promote a safe and intellectually stimulating, holistic learning environment that
encourages student engagement and satisfaction, personal development and
In order to provide an objective oversight role, the Committee shall:
- Advise Council and Senate on broader strategic matters that impact on holisticstudent life experience.
- Recommend and take action on specific areas pertaining to student life experience within the purview of the Committee.
- Monitor and provide advice on policy development, implementation and reviews.
- Ensure a safe and intellectually stimulating, holistic learning environment.
- Receive, consider and take appropriate actions on issues brought to its attention on matters relating to, and of special importance to, students of the University.
- Monitor the various Sub-Committees and see to it that they carry out their respective duties and functions.
- Set the priority based themes and mandate each cluster to develop a schedule of annual programme plan and implementation targets, scenario planning and reporting.
- Develop an integration template to support the delivery of cross cutting priorities.